Monday, March 30, 2009

What I'm watchin



Not sure why, but I’ve been watching a lot, I mean A LOT of Travel Channel these days. Maybe it’s just my appreciation for the way other people live around the globe. Though, the images that show on the screen seem to be so vivid and full of life. No, I don’t subscribe to some pricey High Definition cable service. Things just seem to look better on this channel.

The country sides of Europe, the temples in Asia, the exotic and sometimes downright disgusting foods, just intrigues the imagination and seems to fulfill the purpose of what a box of moving pictures should do. Is it me or does anyone else ever notice how they are always filming in Asia?

Favorites are Andrew Zimmerman: Bizarre Foods, of course, Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations, Samantha Brown, and new show Dhani Jones tackles the globe.

No comments: